Vip Com Tech (“VCT” or “Vipcomtech.com”) Policies
Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. Vipcomtech.com is not responsible for typo and/or photo errors. Vipcomtech.com does not offer any technical support or sales advice for new customers. Retail products are associated with the original manufacturer warranty. Customer pays return shipping charges for all RMA services. Vipcomtech.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Credit Cards - paypal only
• Pre-paid company check, personal check, cashier's check or money order. No Purchase Orders, Fax or C.O.D. orders please. Please accept our apologies but we do not accept credit cards at this time.
All of our in stock items are also available for local pickup. Call or e-mail us to find out if the item(s) you need are in stock (773) 544-2589 or email@example.com
• UPS Ground - 5 to 7 business days + 3-5 business days to process the order.
• UPS 3Day - 3 business days + 3-5 business days to process the order.
• UPS 2Day - 2 business days + 3-5 business days to process the order.
• UPS Red Next Day Residential - Delivery within 1 business day + 3-5 business days to process the order.
• Front Door Delivery trough VIP COM TECH means of transportation (only in our Service Areas - ask for traveling charges) + 3-5 business days to process the order.
• USPS, Media Mail - Delivery within 2 to 9 business days + 3-5 business days to process the order. (This applies to memory Chip purchases only.)
• No ship for HI, AK and PR customers.
• All orders require 3-5 business days processing time before shipping.
• Vipcomtech.com does not process orders during weekends.
• No deliveries will be made on Saturday or Sunday.
• Vipcomtech.com does not guarantee same day shipping.
• Vipcomtech.com does not offer International/Canadian shipping options at this time.
• All orders shipped within IL will be charged sales tax.
Sales tax is only required for orders shipping within states of Illinois. Therefore all orders shipping within Illinois, will be charged applicable sales tax.
Vipcomtech.com, like other e-commerce stores, ships items in the condition they were received from the original manufacturer/distributor. Vipcomtech.com does not conduct product testing before shipping any merchandise.
Money Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 15 days from the original invoice date for a refund. CPUs must be returned within 5 days from the invoice date for a refund. A return authorization number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made for CPU returns to reflect the current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform Vipcomtech.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Vipcomtech.com SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Vipcomtech.com offers our customers a 15-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except:
• 7-day replacement or refund guarantee on all CPUs, including refurbished processors. All other refurbished merchandise has a 15-day warranty period.
• For CPUs, the base cost will reflect the current market value, and the 15% restocking fee will be applied after this adjustment.
Physical Damage Policy
All products bought at Vipcomtech.com will lose warranty coverage for any physical damage that includes also CPUs that are chipped, burnt, have bent pins or improper handled and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. Thus, Vipcomtech.com will return any physically damaged product back to the customer at the customer's expense.
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refunds after 15 days.
Processing time of your order is approximately 3-5 business days, provided the items are in process of delivery from our distributors. Vipcomtech.com does not guarantee same day-shipping. We do not process orders on weekends and holidays.
Vipcomtech.com respects your privacy. We will not under any circumstances sell or release your information to anyone. All of the information obtained from our web site will be used for processing purposes only. The only e-mails you will receive from Vipcomtech.com are updates to any recent orders and/or returns.
All customers outside of Illinois will not be charged any tax.
Vipcomtech.com do it’s best for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. However, due to human error we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typo, informational, technical or other error, Vipcomtech.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and correct and/or remove the inaccurate information.
Vipcomtech.com is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, Vipcomtech.com puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and accurate. Unfortunately there are varying determinates which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our website to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. Vipcomtech.com relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, Vipcomtech.com will not be held responsible for product revision changes.
Vipcomtech.com Purchase Agreement
By accepting delivery of any product delivered from Vipcomtech.com ("Vipcomtech.com"), you ("Customer") agree to accept the terms and conditions listed below. You and Vipcomtech.com agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and Vipcomtech.com. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from Vipcomtech.com.
1. VIPCOMTECH.COM SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Vipcomtech.com offers our customers a 15-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except:
• 5-day refund/replacement guarantee on Retail, OEM and Refurbished processors. All other Refurbished merchandise has a 15-day warranty period. All refunds on processors will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee to reflect the current market value.
To take advantage of Vipcomtech.com's satisfaction guarantee, the customer must comply with the Product Return Procedure detailed below. Any breach of Vipcomtech.com’s Return Policy Procedure will result in the loss of Vipcomtech.com's refund/replacement guarantee. Furthermore, all return shipments not in compliance with these instructions will be rejected.
Product Return Procedure
• To return a product in compliance with Vipcomtech.com’s satisfaction guarantee, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Please click here to acquire an RMA number. All RMA requests must be filed online. Vipcomtech.com will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 7 days within which return products must be received by Vipcomtech.com. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
• Customer is exclusively responsible for shipping any returned product to Vipcomtech.com. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Vipcomtech.com’s Return Procedure will be breached and Vipcomtech.com may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
• Vipcomtech.com will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Vipcomtech.com will assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer's account on all returns for refund.
Vipcomtech.com is a distributor only. Products sold by Vipcomtech.com are not manufactured by Vipcomtech.com. The products may, however, be covered by each manufacturer's warranty, service, and support policy (if any). Vipcomtech.com assigns and passes through to the Customer any warranty of the manufacturer, and Customer acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer of the products. Vipcomtech.com makes no representation or express warranty with respect to the product except those stated in this document. Vipcomtech.com disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, as to any such product, including and without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranties arising from statute, trade usage, course of dealing, or course of performance.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In all circumstances Vipcomtech.com's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. Vipcomtech.com shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or action in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims relating to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. Vipcomtech.com shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not Vipcomtech.com has been made aware of the possibility of such claims or damages.
4. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment Terms; Orders: An order is not binding upon Vipcomtech.com until it is accepted; Vipcomtech.com must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by personal check, or some other method prearranged with Vipcomtech.com. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges shown on the Vipcomtech.com invoice.
Title; Risk of Loss
Vipcomtech.com will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s) -- excepting software-- and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. Vipcomtech.com reserves a purchase money security interest in the product(s) until its receipt of the full amount due. Customer agrees to allow Vipcomtech.com to sign appropriate documents on Customer's behalf to permit Vipcomtech.com to protect its purchase money security interest. Title to software will remain with the licensor(s). All software is provided subject to the license agreement of the software maker. Customer agrees to be bound by any software license agreement once the seal on the package is broken. Vipcomtech.com will advise Customer of estimated shipping dates, but Vipcomtech.com will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between Vipcomtech.com and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Vipcomtech.com and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the State Courts of the State of Illinois, Cook County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agree not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against Vipcomtech.com that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, or illegality shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Illinois law.
These terms and conditions, together with Vipcomtech.com’s invoice regarding the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Vipcomtech.com and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Vipcomtech.com and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.